Travel Spotify Playlist May

Even though I didn't take the plane in May, I still did several ride share and train rides within Switzerland. Which means I needed some tasty jams to accompany me.

There is a lot of Charlie Puth and Post Malone on here because they came out with new albums and I was deep in those. I also have some repeat tunes from last month because some of them were that good so just deal with it. Also starting to see some summer jams pop up which will be even more prominent in the June edition of this. Here are the 24 songs. Listen to the playlist here.



Psycho - Post Malone ft. Ty Dolla $ign

Stay - Post Malone

Done for me - Charlie Puth ft. Kehlani

LA Girls - Charlie Puth

How Long - Charlie Puth

Empty Cups - Charlie Puth

Closer - The Chainsmokers

Just For Us - Francis and The Lights

Motorcycle Patches - Huncho Jack

Playinwitme - KYLE ft. Kehlani

Oceans Away - A R I Z O N A

Wild Love - Cashmere Cat ft. The Weekend & Francis and The Lights

Paris in the Rain - Lauv

Heatstroke - Calvin Harris

Feels - Calvin Harris

Bosses Don't Speak - Quality Control

Boys & Girls - Martin Solveig ft. Dragonette

The Way Life Goes - Lil Uzi Vert ft. Oh Wonder

Color Blind - Diplo ft. Lil Xan

Wish - Diplo ft. Trippie Redd

2/14 - The Band CAMINO

These Days - Rudimental ft. Jess Gylnne & Macklemore

Feels Great - Cheat Codes ft. Fetty Wap & CVBZ 

Put me Back Together - Cheat Codes ft. Kiiara

Comments

Popular Posts