Travel Spotify Playlist June

Summer is here! Finally. It is probably my favorite time of the year as I will be next to a body of water as much as possible from now until it gets cold. Going to a body of water without good music is like going to the bar wearing cargo shirts and a tank top. It's annoying and you're and asshole. New Kanye and we have more and more country music making into the playlists. I love it.

 Here are the 24 songs. Listen to the playlist here.


Drink Paint - Pardon My Take

Yikes - Kanye West

All Mine - Kanye West

Wouldn't Leave - Kanye West

No Mistakes - Kanye West

Ghost Town - Kanye West

Violent Crimes - Kanye West

Take Her Place - Don Diablo ft. A R I Z O N A

Don't Leave - Snakehips ft. MØ

When We Were Young - Lost Kings

All The Pretty Girls - Kenny Chesney

Get Along - Kenny Chesney

Whatever It Takes - Imagine Dragons

Call Out My Name - The Weekend

The Middle - Zedd ft. Maren Morris

Born To Be Yours - Kygo ft. Imagine Dragons

Boogie Wonderland - Earth, Wind & Fire

way it goes - Hippo Campus

Feels Great - Cheat Codes ft. Fetty Wap

One Kiss - Calvin Harris ft. Dua Lipa

Just For A Moment - Gryffin ft. Iselin

Champion - Nav ft. Travis Scott

That Got The Girl - Casey Donahew Band

Spoil My Night - Post Malone ft. Swae Lee

Comments

Popular Posts